• Even balanced racket suitable for all playing styles • Light, yet strong & durable frame • Less air resistance with improved stability • Enlarged sweet spot & better accuracy • Stringing tension up to 30lbs (28lbs recommended*) • Sleek, matte black finish that looks stylish regardless of grip & string colour
• Even balance point • NanoSpec technology creates a lighter yet stronger frame • Octagonal Aeroframe reduces air resistance & improve stability • 3P DynaDistribution improves accuracy & enlarges sweet spot • High molecular carbon composition • Flexible & medium stiffness • Y-Type T Joint for strength, durability & stability • 7.2mm Nanotech Shaft • TORAY 30T Nano Carbon Fibre • 76 hole stringing pattern • Grip Size: G5 • Made in Taiwan
1. What type of racket is the Rogue S1?
It is an even-balanced racket, meaning that the balance point of the racket is approximately mid-way between the racket head and handle. The balance point is 290-295mm from the base of the handle.
2. What type of player is it for?
As it is an even-balanced racket, it can be used for many playing styles including attacking, defending and rallying. It is also suitable for beginners to advanced players, and is for both males and females.
3. What weight is the racket?
It comes in 2 different weights: 4U which is 82g and 3U which is 87g.
4. Does it come with strings?
Yes, you can select your choice of string and tension before you add to cart. If you're unsure about the type of string or tension, we have recommendations on the order page. Please reach out if you need further clarification as we're happy to give you advice. If you'd like to get the frame only and have the racket strung yourself, click HERE.
5. Does it come with a bag?
Yes, every racket comes with a racket bag/case which has a shoulder strap.
6. How long does it take to be sent out?
As we are offering you customised stringing, we work with a professional stringer who can sometimes be backlogged. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed and rest assured: we're always trying to get your racket to you as soon as we possibly can! Click here for our shipping time estimates.
Please be aware that we are experiencing extended domestic & international shipping times due to global challenges. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
7. Can I return it?
We want to make sure you're satisfied with your new racket! So you can return it within 30 days of purchase if it is kept in its original condition. Any broken strings unrelated to racket faults are non-refundable. Please see the returns policy here.
ALL INCLUDED: Stringing,Racket Bag& Shipping Worldwide. Shipped from Australia. Note: Please allow 4-5 business days for stringing & order processing.
** Shipping times (especially outside of AU/NZ) will be delayed due to global challenges **