• Head heavy racket suitable for offensive playing styles • Light yet strong & durable frame • Increased racket acceleration & power through swing • Medium stiffness allows for fast snap-back & whip • Better accuracy & large sweet spot • Stringing tension up to 30lbs • Sleek, matte black finish with burnt red detailing
• Head heavy balance point • NanoSpec Technology creates a lighter yet stronger frame • TurboShaft increases racket snap-back for acceleration & control • Anti-shock technology improves repulsion & provides more power • 3P DynaDistribution raises accuracy & enlarges the sweet spot • Flexible & medium stiffness • High molecular carbon composition • Y-Type T Joint • 7.0mm Nanotech Shaft • TORAY 30T Nano Carbon Fibre • 76 hole stringing pattern • Grip Size: G5 • Made in Taiwan
1. What type of racket is the Havoc S1?
It is a head-heavy racket, meaning that the balance point of the racket is close to the head than the handle of the racket. The balance point is 300-305mm from the base of the handle.
2. What type of player is it for?
As it is a head heavy racket, it enhances the attacking power of an offensive badminton player. It would be the go to racket for those looking to pack a punch. The 4U (82g) version is suitable for beginners to advanced players, and is for both males and females although. However, we would recommend the 3U (87g) only for those that are physically stronger than average or are intermediate to advanced level players.
3. What weight is the racket?
It comes in 2 different weights: 4U which is 82g and 3U which is 87g.
4. Does it come with strings?
Yes, it comes with personalised stringing: your choice of string and tension. If you're unsure about the type of string or tension, we have recommendations on the order page. Please reach out if you need further clarification as we're happy to give you advice.
5. Does it come with a bag?
Yes, every racket comes with aracket bag/case which has a shoulder strap.
6. How long does it take to be sent out?
As we are offering you customised stringing, we work with a professional stringer who can sometimes be backlogged. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed and rest assured: we're always trying to get your racket to you as soon as we possibly can!
Please be aware that we are experiencing extended domestic & international shipping times due to global challenges. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
7. Can I return it?
We want to make sure you're satisfied with your new racket! So you can return it within 30 days of purchase if it is kept in its original condition. Please see the returns policy here.
FREE String & Bag with every purchase.
Free Shipping Worldwide on Racket Orders. Shipped from Australia. Note: Please allow 4-5 business days for stringing & order processing.
** Shipping times (especially outside of AU/NZ) will be delayed due to global challenges **