• Head light racket suitable for all playing levels • Lighter yet strong & durable frame • Fast racket recovery for enhanced racket head acceleration • Easy to manoeuvre • Reduced vibration & enlarged the sweet spot • Stringing tension up to 30lbs • Crisp, clean white finish with subtle silver detailing
• Head light balance point • NanoSpec technology used to create a lighter yet stronger frame • FlexFrame increases increases racket acceleration & control • 3P DynaDistribution raises accuracy & enlarges the sweet spot • Flexible & medium stiffness • High molecular carbon composition • Y-Type T Joint • 7.0mm Nanotech Shaft • TORAY 30T Nano Carbon Fibre • 76 hole stringing pattern • Grip Size: G5 • Made in Taiwan
1. What type of racket is the Flight S1?
It is a head-light racket, meaning that the balance point of the racket is closer to the handle than it is to the head. The balance point is 280-285mm from the base of the handle.
2. What type of player is it for?
As it is a head-light racket, it can enhance your speed especially when defending and rallying. It is also suitable for beginners to advanced players, and is for both males and females.
3. What weight is the racket?
It comes in 2 different weights: 4U which is 82g and 3U which is 87g.
4. Does it come with strings?
Yes, it comes with personalised stringing: your choice of string and tension. If you're unsure about the type of string or tension, we have recommendations on the order page. Please reach out if you need further clarification as we're happy to give you advice.
5. Does it come with a bag?
Yes, every racket comes with a racket bag/case which has a shoulder strap.
6. How long does it take to be sent out?
As we are offering you customised stringing, we work with a professional stringer who can sometimes be backlogged. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed and rest assured: we're always trying to get your racket to you as soon as we possibly can!
Please be aware that we are experiencing extended domestic & international shipping times due to global challenges. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
7. Can I return it?
We want to make sure you're satisfied with your new racket! So you can return it within 30 days of purchase if it is kept in its original condition. Please see the returns policy here.
FREE String & Bag with every purchase.
Free Shipping Worldwide on Racket Orders. Shipped from Australia. Note: Please allow 4-5 business days for stringing & order processing.
** Shipping times (especially outside of AU/NZ) will be delayed due to global challenges **